Lydia RadichBachelor of Physiotherapy
• Trained at Otago University and worked at the Taranaki District Health Board prior to working at New Plymouth Physiotherapy.
• I have been involved with Western Netball and Spotswood United Senior A rugby.
Anita WalshDiploma In Physiotherapy (Dip Phty) 1980Diploma in Manual Therapy (Dip M.T.) 1992
• After working for two years in New Zealand, I spent the next 8 years working in Europe and the Middle East.
• I returned to New Zealand in 1990 and opened New Plymouth Physiotherapy.
• I have worked with Taranaki Rugby since 1992 and have been involved in various national and provincial sporting codes.
• My areas of interest include postural dysfunction and rehabilitation programmes for sport, workplace and daily life.
• Enjoying the great outdoors that Taranaki has to offer.
Amy LeanBachelor of Physiotherapy (2013)Post Graduate Certificate in Sports Physiotherapy (2015)
• Prior to moving to Taranaki in 2016, I was working in private practice in Balclutha, also covering the small rehabilitation hospital where I was involved in a falls prevention programme and Parkinson's exercise class.
• I have worked with rugby teams at club and provincial levels since 2011 in Dunedin, Christchurch, and Taranaki.
• Tramping and camping
Grace KellyBachelor of Physiotherapy
• I grew up in Taranaki where I attended Sacred Heart Girls’ College before heading to Dunedin to study Physiotherapy at the University of Otago.
• I have a passion for sport, playing myself but also working with various clubs and provincial sports’ teams throughout my time at University.
Emma SalmonBachelor of Physiotherapy
• Trained at LaTrobe University Melbourne and qualified in 2011.
• Previously worked at a sports treatment clinic in Australia before moving to New Plymouth in 2014.
• I have worked with local AFL and netball clubs during my time in Australia.
Nicola MilbyHonours BSc Sports & Exercise Science with Sporting Injuries (2009) DesignerMSc Pre-Registration Physiotherapy (2011)
• Nationality: Scottish
• Worked in Scotland and England.
• Volunteered in Darjeeling as a physiotherapist in a school for disabled children
• Worked as a locum for 18 months in London, Newcastle, Lancaster and Ipswich.
• Women's health: ante- and postnatal assessments, pelvic floor strength assessments, dietary/fluid/lifestyle advice,
• Experience in women's health & incontinence, MSK, palliative care, gynaecology rehab, orthopaedics and elderly/Parkinsons rehab.
• Fitness, nutrition & the outdoors
• Rugby, hiking, swimming & scuba diving
I am Naki born and raised. I studied Physiotherapy at Otago University. I have worked in the private practice sector since graduating.
I have worked with sports team while studying and have been involved with various sports teams since returning to Taranaki.
Noeleen GillumPractice Manager
• Born in Kaponga & lived in New Plymouth for 20 years,
• Practice Manager for New Plymouth Physiotherapy since 1990,
• Married with three adult sons.